There’s now two easy ways for you to help raise funds for 1st Cheddington Scout Group!
We've only just started but once we get going, we'll keep you up to date with how much we've raised.
So let's keep the scheme growing and thank you to everyone who is already signed up.
If you are a parent and have another fundraising idea please contact us. All funding raised directly benefits our current scouts through new equipment and subsidised activities.
Shop Online and Raise Funds
easyfundraising is a shopping directory listing some of your favourite online stores including Argos, Next, Debenhams, John Lewis, Toys R Us, HMV and over 2000 others. Just use the links on the easyfundraising site whenever you shop online and, at no extra cost to you, we'll receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!
It’s completely FREE to register and you won’t pay a penny more for your shopping when you use the easyfundraising site. In fact you can even SAVE MONEY as many retailers offer discounts, special offers and even 'e-vouchers' exclusive to easyfundraising.
Donations range from 0.5% to a whopping £50 and most of the big high street and internet stores make donations including Amazon (2.5%), Currys (1%), M&S (5%), PC World (1%) and Carphone Warehouse (£20). It's also possible to earn donations from purchasing insurance (Direct Line give £35), applying for a credit card or booking some travel or a holiday.
If you shop online anyway then why not raise valuable extra funds for us by using this fantastic scheme. All you need to do is visit easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cheddingtonscouts and when you register, select 1st Cheddington Scout Group as the organisation you wish to support.
How to Set Up
- Before you shop online, sign up via easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cheddingtonscouts.
- Register with the site and choose to support 1st Cheddington Scout Group.
- We suggest you add the easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cheddingtonscouts page to your favourites to make it easier to find every time.
- Every time you shop online, see if your the site you are using is registered with easyfundraising.org.uk. There are 600+ shops registered.
- If it is, click the link and shop as normal, a percentage of what you spend will be donated.
- Tell all your friends and family and get them to support us too. If you would like more details on how the website works, easyfundraising.org.uk has a how it works page with more info.
- If another charity signs up using our link we earn 20% of whatever they raise too at no cost to them, so please pass our link on to other organisations. All they need to do is to signup to easysearch via our referal link www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/27902.
Search the Web and Raise Funds
You can also raise funds when you search the Web - with easysearch, a search engine with a difference!
When you search the Web with easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine, you’ll raise funds for us with every search you make! Just like easyfundraising it’s completely free to use and if you make just 10 searches a day, you could raise £20 a year - or more - for us, just by switching to easysearch.
What’s more, easysearch is a 'super' search engine that combines the strengths of several search providers together - Yahoo!, Bing, Ask.com and many more. easysearch tracks down the most relevant and accurate results from across the Web, which means you’ll find what you’re looking for quickly and easily every time - all in one ‘easy’ search.
Check out our unique easysearch page at cheddingtonscouts.easysearch.org.uk and use it every time you search the Web.
How to Set Up easysearch
- Whenever you need to search the internet, open cheddingtonscouts.easysearch.org.uk.
- Enter your search in the normal way; every search will raise funds for us.
- We suggest you add the cheddingtonscouts.easysearch.org.uk page to your favourites to make it easier to find every time or, even better, replace your default search provider with this page to use the page automatically every time. Both of these can be selected from the search page when you open it.